Thursday, November 12, 2009

MI-O Cellphone Cradle

I usually look around for outlets on public places (office, church, coffee shops, etc) whenever my cellphone battery runs out of juice. Most of the times, outlets are near to the floor and I have to place my cellphone on the "Who knows if someone stepped on sh*t and walked on this spot" floor.

Here is a solution to my dilemma! It's a cradle charger. Your cellphone won't have to touch the dirty floor and keeps the charger's messy wires in place (at the back of the cradle). Pretty neat eh? It also works for chargers with short wires like Iphone chargers. This innovative product costs $4.00 or roughly 200 pesos. I think it's pretty worth it. I wonder when this will be available in the Philippines.



Source: http://store.yankodesign.com/mi-o-cellphone-cradle-by-cagninadesign

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home