Sunday, August 30, 2009

Best Cheap Laptop

Hello guys. I'm planning to buy a laptop with a budget of 30k if possible. Pinaka max kay 45k

Priority: looks (sleek, classy and minimalist style), 4GB ram, 13-14" LCD

Here are the top 5 list on what I want to do on my laptop:
1. Make projects (using Visual Studio, databases, VMware)
2. Watch movies, anime, series, videos
3. Internet: chatting, social-networking, surf, emails
4. Read manga, ebooks
5. Play games (Guitar Hero, Left for Dead, Pop cap, web-based) if ever I get bored doing those 4 tasks listed above.  This doesn't seem so important anymore.

The lighter the laptop, the better.

I'm not sure about if with the tasks im doing above, kailangan ba ug highend video card or what.
If Core2Duo is really needed or okay na ba ang mga Atom processor and single core.

Added battery life is a bonus I dont like laptops that get hot easily.

I also prefer brands with stylish looks, HP or a nice logo like Gateway (wahahhaha buing jud sa). OK ra pud ang Asus though kay nice ug specs...

Help! I need suggestions on what laptop offers the best features at the price of 30-40k

Thanks daan!

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow..makasuya lagi nang 4 gig nga ram. :D

 
At August 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Tsubaki said...

mao jud! akong desktop kay 2gb ra wahahha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home