Friday, February 26, 2010

Sandals Incident

My sandals broke off when I was walking to our office bldg. Just one more block and I could have made it... But nooo, it wanted to rear its ugly strap and mock me; showing everyone on the streets that a girl wearing yellow blouse and slacks was walking awkwardly like she has a nasty case of polio! Oh the humiliation...

Chelsea sandals, I curse your brand. Your products cannot last more than two months and this is proven TWICE already. I will stick to my plain old favorites: Azaleia, Nike, Alberto and Forward and Scoop.

Joy, I await for your sandals disaster. Call me when it happens - I'll gladly lend you a pair of flip-flops. ;)

Side note:
Thank you Men2x for going out of your way to buy me something to wear. I owe ya dude. You saved me from going on barefoot throughout the day. :)
♥ toeberry Monster design slippers

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Blogger boop said...

bwahahahaha lingawa!! xD

Savior of the day diay si Men2x hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home